We know how it works!
Due to GEROLDINGER's extensive knowledge of poorly flowing bulk solids the company is sensitized to the typical problems (bridge formation, segregation, blockage of conveying bodies...) and know how to prevent them. The combination of current laboratory figures and experimental results of the technical center enables GEROLDINGER to develop an economic design that incorporates long-term experience.
We can provide you:
- Real measurement acceptance
- Layout, static calculations, dimensioning and parameter definition of material flow systems and plant design, planning and cost estimations
- Production of tendering documents on the basis of customer requirements which contain specifications, functional specifications, contract conditions, questionnaires, plant design and flow diagrams.
- Specification of accessories and the installation
- Technical evaluation of suggested equipment